รหัสสินค้า : SITA SurfaSpector
Fast evaluation of surface wettability in manufacturing processes by measuring the contact angle
The SITA SurfaSpector is a new hand-held measuring device for testing the wettability of metal, glass and plastic surfaces, e.g. after surface treatment or cleaning.
The device combines an objective measurement with simple handling and enables a fast evaluation of the surface.
contact angle measuring device SITA SurfaSpector
• Automated measuring procedure including drop placement, drop detection and direct determination of the contact angle
• Handy sensor head for measuring at various parts geometries
• Simple operation via touchscreen
• Mobile use without PC directly at the plant or in the process
• Limit value monitoring in measuring profiles usable for various applications
• Optional PC software SITA-SurfaceLog for advanced measurement data visualization and export
• Quality assurance after parts cleaning
• Wettability inspection
• Testing of surface activation, e.g. after a plasma treatment
and many more applications in surface analysis
A drop of water is precisely placed at the surface by an automatic dosing unit. The drop is illuminated from the side. A shadow of the drop is projected onto an inclined measuring surface. The projection is recorded from above by a high resolution camera and the picture is corrected for perspective. The drop shape is determined and the contact angle calculated. The lower the contact angle, the higher the wettability.